An update from Cultivate on COVID-19
To our valued Patients and Customers,
In order to further contain the spread of COVID-19, Governor Baker has issued an order prohibiting non-essential business from operating. As a result, our Adult Use program will be suspended as of 3/24/2020 at 12:00PM until further notice. As an essential business, Cultivate will continue to be operational for MEDICAL PATIENTS ONLY with Reserve Ahead orders from 11AM - 5PM every day.
- Patients can place their orders at cultivatemass.com, at leafly.com or at our self-service kiosks in-store.
- Patients requiring a full-service consultation are welcome to call (508) 233-8000 to speak with a Brand Ambassador to place their order over the phone.
- Not a patient? You can now obtain a certified MMJ card online with the following clinics:
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation and will keep you updated with any developments as this unprecedented health care crisis develops. During this advisory, we encourage you to stay home whenever possible and to practice social distancing and enhanced hygiene when you do venture out. Please subscribe to our newsletter and follow @cultivate_ma on Instagram for the most up to date information. Take care.
The Cultivate Team
To our valued patients, customers, and guests:
Your health and wellness, and that of our dispensary teams, is of the utmost importance to us. The Coronavirus (COVID-19) is a serious concern for our community and cities.
That said, we wanted to reach out to you personally, and inform you of the precautions and protocols we are taking to protect you. For now, our location remains open and we are taking these precautions to ensure that the environment is safe and sanitized:
- We have increased our cleaning and personal hygiene procedures with a focus on continuously disinfecting public areas such as counters, door handles, tabletops, ordering kiosks and ATMs.
- Hand sanitizer stations have been moved to prominent areas and are plentifully available to all.
- We have reinforced our protocols and reminded team members of the importance of staying home if they are showing any signs of illness. Team members are aware that this is mandatory. To support this, Cultivate provides paid sick leave to all employees accruing from their first day of employment. This has always been a standard practice of our company and is a core belief within our company values.
- Also in line with our company values, Cultivate sponsors health insurance benefits for all employees. We are ready to assist each team member who needs access to health care in the event of illness.
- If you plan to visit us at Cultivate, please keep in mind that we are a co-located dispensary and we also serve medical patients. We kindly ask our customers and guests to refrain from coming to our store if they have any signs or symptoms of COVID-19. For more information regarding symptoms please visit the following website: Massachusetts Department of Public Health.
- To make stocking up on your essential cannabis products easier, we offer online pre-ordering for express pick-up orders. Kiosks are also available in-store to order quickly. Orders are generally ready in 5-10 minutes.
- We are also happy to offer phone consultations and assistance while you are browsing our menu or completing your order for express pick-up online - simply call (508) 233-8000 and ask for to speak with a brand ambassador.
We value your business, but more importantly, we value your health. Please take care and wehope to see you soon! If you have any questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org